Board Meeting Access – Special Dial-in Information
April 15, 2021
The next meeting of the Board of Fire and Police Pension Commissioners will be held on Thursday, April 15 at 8:30 am. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic it will continue to be held under the following conditions.
First, pursuant to Governor Newsom’s State of Emergency Declaration of March 4, 2020, some of the Brown Act provisions regarding public meetings are temporarily being modified to allow for “social distancing.” This will result in most of the Board Members participating remotely. Further, it allows members of the public to address the Board remotely. Proclamation of State of Emergency
Second, Mayor Garcetti has encouraged City Facilities to minimize the number of visitors. As such, for precautionary measures, the Board Room will be closed during this meeting. COVID-19 City Guidelines
Public Comment Dial-In Information
If you would like to listen to the Board Meeting and provide public comments remotely via telephone, please call in to the meeting as follows:
- Dial-in Phone Number: 669-900-9128 US (San Jose) or 346-248-7799 US (Houston) (Toll charges may apply)
- Enter the following Meeting ID “844 1887 1414”, then press “#”
- State your name, if prompted, then press “#” again
- Wait to join the meeting. You may hear silence until the meeting begins.
If you would like to listen to the meeting only without providing public comments please use one of the following options for live streaming of the meeting:
Listen Live via Telephone Using the Council Phone System
Council Phone System
Downtown – (213) 621-CITY
West Los Angeles – (310) 471-CITY
Van Nuys – (818) 904-9450
Please use the “Dial-In” option above (toll charges may apply) or the live ‘audio only’ web stream to listen in.
Listen to the ‘Audio Only’ Live Web Stream of the Board Meeting
Audio only (The Board Meeting Live Stream is only available during open Board meeting sessions).
Listen live by clicking: LAFPP Board Meeting – Audio Only
- The LAFPP logo will be displayed for the duration of the session. Only audio will be available.
- If the meeting freezes on your PC, press F5 or hit the refresh button on your webpage to reload the audio stream
Please note: You will only be able to listen to the meeting during the Open Session portion of the meeting. The Closed Session portion of the meeting is closed to members of the public.