Board Meeting Access – Special Dial-in Information
May 19, 2022
The next meeting of the Board of Fire and Police Pension Commissioners will be held on Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 8:30 am. However, please read the “Important Message to the Public” at the beginning of the linked Agenda below for current COVID-19 Meeting attendance restrictions and requirements.
Notice to Department of Fire & Police Pension Industry
If you are compensated to interact with the Department of Los Angeles Fire and Police Pensions, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. Any individual may qualify as a lobbyist, regardless of occupation, education, training, or professional title. A lobbyist may hold a position that includes but is not limited to attorney, CEO, consultant, government liaison, business owner, permit applicant, urban planners, expediters, land developers, various real estate specialists and others.
Public Comment Dial-In Information
If you would like to listen to the Board Meeting and provide public comments remotely via telephone, please call in to the meeting as follows:
- Dial-in Phone Number: 669-900-9128 US (San Jose) or 346-248-7799 US (Houston) (Toll charges may apply)
- Enter the following Meeting ID “871 2105 4478″, then press “#”
- State your name, if prompted, then press “#” again
- Wait to join the meeting. You may hear silence until the meeting begins.
If you would like to listen to the meeting only without providing public comments please use one of the following options for live streaming of the meeting:
Listen Live via Telephone Using the Council Phone System
Council Phone System
Downtown – (213) 621-CITY
West Los Angeles – (310) 471-CITY
Van Nuys – (818) 904-9450
Please use the “Dial-In” option above (toll charges may apply) or the live ‘audio only’ web stream to listen in.
Listen to the ‘Audio Only’ Live Web Stream of the Board Meeting
Audio only (The Board Meeting Live Stream is only available during open Board meeting sessions).
Listen live by clicking: LAFPP Board Meeting – Audio Only
- The LAFPP logo will be displayed for the duration of the session. Only audio will be available.
- If the meeting freezes on your PC, press F5 or hit the refresh button on your webpage to reload the audio stream
Please note: You will only be able to listen to the meeting during the Open Session portion of the meeting. The Closed Session portion of the meeting is closed to members of the public.