Stay Connected with LAFPP
At LAFPP, we strive to provide the best service to our members who dedicate their careers and risk their lives to protect the people of Los Angeles.
We have several ways you can find information and engage with us:
- Call our offices Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
For a full list of contact information, please visit our
Section Services Directory
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a message
through our Send a
Message feature on our website. We will respond to you
within one business day.
- Attend a free virtual webinar! LAFPP offers a series of
webinars designed to fit within your busy schedule. These
informative sessions will get you on the path to understanding
your benefits and assist you with your overall financial plan.
Staff is available during all webinars to answer any questions
you may have regarding your pension benefits. For more
information and upcoming dates, please visit our Seminars & Workshops page.
- LAFPP provides virtual group counseling sessions for members
who are entering or exiting DROP, or retiring on a service
pension. Here are
6 Key Benefits of Virtual Counseling.
- Log in to MyLAFPP to access
your personal benefit information. Members have access to the
- Active and DROP Members – Calculate Retirement and DROP Estimates, Update your Beneficiary, Calculate the cost to purchase your Recruit Training Time or Public Service Purchase, and more!
- Retired Members – View your pension benefit and health subsidy information, Request a Pension Verification Letter, Update your Address, Direct Deposit Information, and Tax Withholding elections.
- Follow us on social media for the latest news, updates, and reminders.
- Our website is full of resources and guides to assist with finding information and answering the most frequently asked questions.