- Quarterly Review
- Contribution and Divorce Calculation Letters
- Internal Revenue Code Section 415(b)
- Domestic Partnership Registration
- Survivor Benefits
- Status of a Tier 6 Transfer and the DROP Study
- Retired Police IDs and Badges
- Board Updates and Information
- Deferred Compensation Enhancements
- FAQs Online
- Annual Actuarial Valuation
- Online Personalized Pension Account Access – Two Resources!
- Pension Legislation Update: AB 340 Does Not Apply to You!
- Plan Funding Status and the City’s Contribution
- 2013 Health & Dental Subsidy Information
- Tax Season is Here… And We Have a Few Reminders for You!
- Have You Signed Up for Direct Deposit?
- Retired Member Death and Survivor Benefits
- Board Updates
- Finding Information on LAFPP.com
Effective December 17, 2013, the following Commissioners were appointed to the Board by the Mayor…
After searching for several years for a suitable headquarters building, Los Angeles Fire and Police…
On October 17, 2013, the Board of Fire and Police Pension Commissioners (Board) approved staff’s…
For the first time in LAFPP history, the Fund’s total assets reached an unaudited market value in excess…
LAFPP staff has been advised by the Controller’s Office that pension contributions were under-collected…