- Pension Legislation Update – Pension Reform Act of 2014
- Plan Funding Status – June 30, 2013
- 2013 Annual Report
- Quarterly Review – March 31, 2014
- After-Tax Pension Contributions
- Service Credit Purchases – Attention Members with Less Than 5 YOS
- Update on the DROP Study
- Board Information
- Retired Police Board Member Election
- Move to New Headquarters – Mid 2015
- Financial Planning Education Seminars
- Will There Be a Tier 6 Transfer Opportunity?
- Email – The Green Way to Communicate!
- Pension Legislation Update: The Pension Reform Act of 2014
- Plan Funding Status and the City’s Contribution
- Quarterly Review
- 2014 Health & Dental Subsidy Information
- Tax Season is Here!
- Update on the Affordable Care Act
- BPP Web Passport
- Board Updates
- New Headquarters Building
- “Honorably Retired” Flat Badges for Police Members
- 2014 Pension Payment Schedule
- Are You On Direct Deposit?
- Message from Commissioner Aliano
- Remember to Keep Your Address Current
LAFPP began hiring and engaging emerging and diverse managers in 1987 and over the many years, various managers have been hired to manage equities, fixed income, real estate and private equity.
Pension Perspectives Newsletter for Active and DROP Members
As a result of the strong fiscal year investment return of 17.86% and other…
Check here for the latest update for the Fry v. City of Los Angeles case concerning the City’s ordinance freezing the retiree health subsidy benefit. The medical subsidy freeze ordinance stands.
Los Angeles Fire and Police Pensions (LAFPP) is reporting a preliminary return of 17.86 percent for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014.
Occasionally, Fire and Police Pensions (LAFPP) receives requests from members of the public, websites, and the media for Plan information.