All members can log into MyLAFPP to access personalized pension benefit information! MyLAFPP is the gateway to our pension administration system, OnPoint. Members have access to the following features:
- View personalized information – current years of service, earliest date you can retire, etc.
- Access your annual member statements
- Calculate estimates – recruit training time purchase, military time or government service purchase, service pension, DROP entry
- View personalized information – DROP entry date, DROP balance, etc.
- Access your semi-annual DROP statements and prior annual member statements
- Calculate a DROP exit estimate
- View personalized information – address, years of service upon retirement, current gross pension amount, etc.
- Access any prior annual member statements or DROP semi-annual statements that were issued prior to your retirement
While logged in, all members can click on the “Paperless Option” link located at the top of the page to provide an e-mail address to receive electronic communications, e.g., newsletters!
MyLAFPP is compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome! To access the login page, click on the “Click Here” button in the MyLAFPP box – located on the left hand side of this page. Next, enter your User ID and Password to access your information.
First Time Logging In?
On the MyLAFPP login page, click the “Register/Re-register” link, and on the next screen, click “OK” to proceed. Follow the prompts to create your User ID and Password. Please note the following:
User ID: Must be 8-30 characters
Password - It is case-sensitive and must
be 6-20 characters long; contain a number, a special character
and at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
Forgot your Login Information?
First, click the ”Forgot your User ID?” link to create a new User ID. Afterwards, create a new Password by clicking the “Forgot your Password?” link.
Is your account locked?
After three (3) failed attempts to enter the correct Password, your account will be locked. To unlock it, you must reset your Password. Click on the “Forgot your Password?” link to create a new Password.
For all login questions, please contact the Communications and Education Section for assistance.
Questions About Your Benefits?
If you have questions concerning your pension benefits: