Small-Cap Domestic Equity Emerging Managers RFP
Proposal Due Date: October 1, 2019 at 4:00 PM PDT
The Board desires to retain qualified Emerging Investment Management firms to manage a portion of the Plan’s Small-Cap Domestic Equity assets. The account size may be approximately $25 million – $50 million per firm. The number of mandates awarded depends on the responses received and their fit with the existing LAFPP Domestic Equity portfolio. Firms meeting the below-listed minimum criteria are invited to complete and return the Request for Proposal (RFP) Questionnaire and supporting documents discussed below.
Qualifying firms must:
- Have no more than $2 billion of assets under management.
- Have a minimum of $30 million of institutional assets under management.
- Have a minimum of $10 million of assets under management in the strategy being proposed for consideration.
- A minimum of five years of experience for the Portfolio Manager managing the strategy as of June 30, 2019.
- A minimum of one year of operation as an investment management firm as of June 30, 2019.
- The strategy must be available in a separate account vehicle.
- Have at least one tax-exempt client.