Update Your Mailing Address


If you have a change of address, you may update your information by completing a Change of Address Form or updating your information on MyLAFPP

Click here to view a step-by-step guide on updating your mailing address on MyLAFPP.

Change of Address Form

If you wish to submit a future or temporary change of address or prefer to mail us your address change, please download and submit a completed Change of Address Form to the Retirement Services Section by email (rs@lafpp.com), fax or mail. Follow the instructions on the form to ensure that your information is accurate. Due to stringent deadlines, your form may not be processed until the month following receipt. For form deadlines, please refer to the Pension Payment Schedule.

Things to Consider

Foreign Change of Address

If you have a foreign change of address, you must submit a completed Change of Address Form to the Retirement Services Section, and one of the following for approval:

1. If you are a U.S. citizen, you are required to submit a completed Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, available on the IRS website.

2. If you are a Non-U.S. citizen, you are required to submit a Form W-8BEN Certificate of Foreign Status, available on the IRS website.

State Tax Withholding

If you move to another state, you cannot withhold non-California state taxes as LAFPP does not accept tax forms for non-California states and LAFPP staff cannot input non-California tax withholding elections.

California residents may elect to withhold California state taxes also by completing and sending an Income Tax Witholding Form to LAFPP by email (rs@lafpp.com), fax or mail or by updating your information on MyLAFPP. See HOW TO: Change Your Monthly Income Tax Withholding for Your Pension Payments for more information.