- 2017 Health Subsidy & Dental Updates
- Medicare Part B Premium Reimbursement for 2017
- The Fry Case – Update
- HIPR Participants in State or Federal Health Insurance Exchanges
- Tax Season is Just Around the Corner
- Social Security Benefits Could be Impacted by Your Pension
- 2017 Pension Payment Schedule
- Upcoming Alternative Medical and Dental Plans
- How to Request a Pension Verification Letter
- LAFPP Quarterly Review, September 30, 2016
- 2016 COLA for DROP Members
- Purchasing Recruit Training Time
- The Benefits of a LARFPA Membership
- Legislative Updates
- 5 Major Health Risk Factors
- DROP Semi-Annual Statements Available Online
- Enrollment Requirements for Medical & Dental Plans
- Financial Planning Seminars
- Going Green – Communicating Via Email!
- The Rich Chicotel Award
- Quarterly Review – September 30, 2016
- Board News & Information
- 2016 COLA is 2.4%
- 2016 Retired Sworn Non-Medicare Health Subsidy Update
- Medicare Benefits for Qualified Survivors
- LAFPP Retirees Filing as California Tax Filers
- The Fry Case
- 2016 Pension Payment Schedule
- Sign up for E-Newsletters
- LAFPP is 91.5% Funded
- 2015 Annual Report
- Voter Empowerment Act of 2016
- Keep Your Address Current with LAFPP
- Save Time with Direct Deposit
- Board Educational Offsite Meeting
- LAFPP Has Moved!
- About LAFPP – Qu
As of June 30, 2015, the System’s assets totaled over $18.72 billion, while serving over 25,000 members, including 11,709 active members, 1,359 DROP members and 12,593 retired members and beneficiaries.
If you are currently eligible to receive a reimbursement for your Medicare Part B premium, you will need to provide LAFPP with documentation indicating how much you will pay for your Part B premium in 2017 in order for us to apply the correct reimbursement amount in your pension check.
On May 19, 2016, the Board of Fire and Police Pension Commissioners (Board) formally dedicated the Boardroom in the new LAFPP office building to Sam Diannitto.
Other parking options for LAFPP members.